About Soccer ETC
Experience, knowledge, passion and honesty are the most important qualities we look for in our coaches. If you want to improve, if you like a challenge, if you enjoy your soccer, our experienced coaching staff is eager to increase your understanding and love of this great game.
To contact us:
Inspiring Players To Strive For Excellence!!!
· South African Full Badge Coaching License
· US National "A" Coaching License
· US National Youth Coaching License
· Physical Training Instructor, South African Navy
· 17 Year Playing Career, South Africa
· Technical Director, Tigers Soccer Club
· CYSA-South Coaching Education Staff Coach
· Head Coach, Cal South Boys U-18 State Select Team, Silver Medalist at 2003 National ODP Championships
· Gold Medal wins at National ODP Championships with Cal South U-18 Boys in 2001; U-16 Boys in 2000, 1992 & 1991
· 10 Years as Head Coach at Occidental College, Men's & Women's Programs
· Amateur Athletic Foundation of LA, Coaching Instructor
· Coaching Instructor in AAF/CIF Coaching Program.
· FIFA Coaching License
· Played & Coached On 5 Continents * Played in European Cup Competition
· Irish Division One Championship Gold Medal
· Hong Kong All-League Select as Player & Coach
· Presently Head Coach, Occidental College, Men's & Women's Programs
· Cal South Staff Coach, ODP Program, National Championship Winner with Boys U-16's in 2000 & Boys U-18's in 2003
· 1994 California High School Coach of the Year.
SOCCER, ETC. INTERNATIONAL Services Include:
CAMPS: Day and Residential ; Half-Day and Mini ; Specialist
Camps ; Camps Featuring Personality Guest Coaches.
CLINICS: Technical Skills and Tactical Awareness Clinics ;
Coaching Clinics for Coaches, Groups and Organizations of
all Levels from Recreational through Competitive.
TOURS: Overseas travel to Brazil; Costa Rica;
England / Scotland; Northern Ireland / Scotland;
Holland; Germany; Belgium; Thailand; South Africa.
TOURNAMENTS: Small-Sided and Full-Sided Tournaments for Youth and Adults.
MANAGEMENT: Assistance and Management for Players, Coaches and Clubs.
SOCCER, ETC. INTERNATIONAL offers assistance to coaches, groups and organizations, in preparing seasonal coaching programs, speed, strength and weight training, nutrition guidelines
and personal fitness programs.
For more information, or to secure an above-listed service, contact Costa or Colm at the following:
Costa Nicolaou: Tel: (661) 600-3610 e-mail: email@example.com
Colm McFeely: Tel: (323) 259-2931 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org